Provider - GTRANET GLOBAL TRADE NETWORK SRL (PAGINAIDEAL.COM)
User - Any person that enters the servers of the Provider.
Client - User who is using the tools provided by the Provider.
System - The tool used by the Client to receive various options such as site construction and more.
System and Infrastructure Operator - A third party company that provides its users and the Provider the technology, infrastructure and other tools that appear in the system.
Registration manager - Third party companies that manage the registration of domain names and their soundness.
- Please read these terms carefully, as use of the system or surfing the servers of the Provider constitutes your agreement to all such terms, notices and conditions of these terms.
- Some of the services provided by the system require registration. During registration you will be required to provide personal information such as your name, address, contact details, e-mail address and more. The information you provide when registering will be kept in the system's database. You are not required - by law to provide such information, however without it you cannot use the services supplied.
- You are asked to be accurate when giving the details and to provide correct information only.
- By purchasing such services you declare and pledge that you are over 18 years old and have full legal capacity to complete such contractual action without need for permits or other consents.
- When registering you will be asked to choose a name and password. The user name and password will serve you for identification each time you use the services of the system. Keep your user name and password confidential to prevent others from abusing them. Change your password as often as possible, and in any case every three months at least. Responsibility for actions taken using the account you created is yours alone. You will also be required to provide your email address; this address is the only address relevant regarding the password recovery.
3.- Freedom of expression and adding contents to the site
Freedom of expression is one of the cornerstones of the system, as well as keeping the laws. Therefore:
- You are prohibited from posting contents of a vulgar sexual nature, threatening, defamatory, encouraging criminal or civil offenses, violate the privacy, damaging, offend public feelings and content that constitute any violation of the law; contents that their intellectual property rights do not belong to you; contents that contain computer viruses of any kind.
- The Provider may refuse to publish content that he believes violate one or more of the above and / or may damage the system and / or any third party, and may delete such content at any time without previous notice.
- The Provider shall bear no liability regarding the content found in the system and any end device on which they appear, the content, reliability, accuracy, credibility and influence on the computers of users of the system as well as any damage, inconvenience, loss, grief and so those results, directly or indirectly caused to you, your property or any third party for use of these contents.
- The content you post on the site or various end devices will be exposed to all users and the Provider cannot know what responses you may receive after submitting the content. Therefore, the Provider shall not be liable to you (or anyone on your behalf) for these responses or of any consequence caused to you or your property following these responses.
4.- System Provider's Copyright
- All copyrights and intellectual property for the system and any software, application, computer code, design, graphic files, text and other material contained therein - are only of the Provider. You may not copy, distribute, publicly display or disclose to a third party any part of the above without getting the prior written consent of the Provider.
- The trademarks on the website are the property of the Provider only - or if they were advertised, the property of those advertisers. No use should be made without their prior written consent.
- It is not allowed to move and / or copy tools / code / software / image etc. from the Provider's system without the written approval or as part of a product offered by the Provider.
- As part of the client’s website design, a variety of images will be presented to the client by the Provider. Clients may keep these images in his site only and may not sell / copy and / or reproduce the images to other places on the Web.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the client is not entitled in any case to use these images in any form of advertising and / or marketing and / or sale and / or copying for business cards and / or flyers and / or any other form of marketing outside the frame of the site.
- The Provider may discontinue the use of a particular image by removing the image, without prior notice, even if the client is already using it. The Provider gives no warranty to find a suitable replacement to the client.
- It is not possible to build a site in the system and store it on another server or outside it.
5.- Limitation of Liability
- The Provider's system offers a wide range of tools that clients can make use of them, and they are given as they are (“as is"). The Provider reserves the right to decide whether to add tools to the system, but the client will not have the option to require things that the system does not support. The Provider will make every effort to develop and upgrade the system - according to client requests, but he is not obligated to do so.
- The Provider may shut down the system, and change from time to time its structure, system appearance and availability of services and content provided without the need for prior notice. client will have no claim or demand against the Provider in connection therewith.
- Provider does not warrant that the service provided by the system and the server will not be interrupted without malfunction and / or will be immune from unauthorized access to its computers, damages or malfunctions, failures in hardware, software or the company’s communication lines or those of its Providers or harm by any reason otherwise, the Provider will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, pain and suffering etc. caused to you or your property as a result. The Provider will do every effort to keep the service uninterrupted.
- The information you submit to the system will be exposed to all Internet users and perhaps to additional information means. Be careful when providing your personal information (such as address or telephone number) and so in responses to inquiries received through use of the system or posting of your information there. Remember: You need to implement the same measure of caution while delivering information and receiving applications as when establishing contact, when it is done not through the Internet.
- Payment for the use of the system does not make the payer owner or holder of the property or person responsible for the Provider's system, including the system source code in any way.
- The Provider reserves the right to implement at any time certain system changes that may directly affect the client's website's appearance and ambience. Our website builder is a commercial product, therefore we make every effort to ensure the client's website's exceptional performance
- The provider, may without prior notice, change the functionality or design of the platform, or permanently or temporarily terminate them, to you or anyone else, generally including, but not limited to, modules, layouts, styles, fonts, third party tools, plugins and any other tool or functionality within the system. For any of these changes, for reasons stated or undisclosed, you will continue to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Provider will avoid as much as possible providing your personal information to third parties unless required to do so on - by court order, or if he faces the threat of legal action (criminal or civil) in respect of acts done by you in the system. In this case, the Provider may provide the information to the party claiming to have been damaged by you or in accordance with a judicial order.
- The Provider may use your information in order to improve the services offered by the system and adjust the system to your needs and preferences, as well as to contact you.
7.- End users on your site
- "End user" means any surfer who visits the client's site, built using the system, without distinction regarding the means through which he uses to surf.
- The Provider shall not be under any liability for any differences that may arise between the client and the end user or intervene in them in any case.
- All terms and conditions of the system are also applicable to the users of the website and the client must inform about it.
- The Provider is not responsible for any information deleted from the system or maliciously hacked. Be sure to check who you add to the permissions to manage your system. Change your password as often as possible, and in any case every three months at least.
- Some of the tools in the system allow blocking pages or certain information to different users or at all. The Provider does not guarantee that this information is properly blocked and will not be accessible even without the proper permissions. It is recommended not to upload important or confidential information as the Provider does not guarantee its safety within the system.
- The Provider is not responsible for the client’s system backup and it is the client's responsibility to backup and keep a copy of any content of any kind prior to uploading it to the system.
10.- Trial Period
- The provider is entitled to use the system free of charge for a limited period or without limitation (trial period) as published and periodically updated (by decision of the provider). If a fixed period was set, the user can decide after the trial period, whether to continue to use the system and pay for a license to use it. The provider may change at any time the fixed period given to the client.
- Clients that will make use of the system in this framework agree with the following conditions:
-- Sites during the trial period ("without limitation" or "limited period") are assigned sub – domains. The provider reserves all rights to cancel or suspend the use of any "sub-domain" at any time without reason. The user declares that he agrees and knows that all sub-domains are owned by the provider and that he may for any reason or no reason, at its sole discretion and without notice or liability to User or any third party, terminate or suspend the user's account and sub-domain, and remove or delete any content associated with the account, the user name and sub-domain immediately.
-- The provider may at any time change this condition and require the customer payment for continuing the use of the system. It is understood that the provider will not require payment for use prior to the change in this condition.
-- The Provider may place advertisements alongside free services, without prior notice.
-- The Provider may block and / or delete any information from your system, if and when the customer fails to make payment at the end of this period including discontinued payment if possible in advance.
-- Customers that used the trial period for opening multiple sites for this period and using them commercially in an inappropriate manner are at risk that the Provider will lock or delete these sites without notice.
-- The Provider may send you several messages in different ways (email, text, etc.) during your trial period.
11.- Payment Policy
- Purchasing a product or service will be completed only after fully paid.
- Although the Provider has reserved the right to change the prices for the services at any time, prices are guaranteed for pre-paid periods.
- In the event of a credit card number or its validity causes a delay in clearing by credit card companies, the Provider may suspend immediately the services provided to the customer until the issue is resolved and payment is made in full.
- The Client is charged for payments in full every period in which the account is active from the date of opening the account. Any change in the credit card information must be reported immediately to continue to provide and receive services on an ongoing basis and without service interruptions.
- In order to prevent unexpected shutdown of a customer's website, domain or email accounts, the automatic renewal will be enabled, once the payment has been executed. The mechanism is designed to automatically extend subscription of purchased services before they expire. Automatic renewal can be disabled by the customer via their personal account interface.
- Tax invoices in accordance to charges, will be sent to the customer immediately after the billing to the email address He shall provide for this purpose.
- Payment by deposit / bank transfer or bank checks will count as the actual payment, but only after fully redeemed and approved by the bank.
- No proportional refund will be paid for services paid long-term in advance.
12.- Termination of the site in the system and cancellation of a transaction
- A customer interested in stopping the use of the services of the Provider previous the conclusion of the period of the connection can do so, but there will be no refund from the Provider. All transactions are final and in advance. It should be noted that the above applies to all products offered by the company.
13.- Commercial e-mail advertisements - spamming
- Do not send spam through the company's services or by using the services of another company.
- If any problem should occur in the Provider's servers or the ongoing work of the Provider, as a result of spamming, by any internal or external means, the Provider may use any means at his disposal including the termination of the services that the client receives from the Provider and even removing the site from the network without prior notice.
- Some of the system tools allow the client to send messages using advanced technological means (such as email, SMS, etc.). It is strictly forbidden utilizing these tools for sending spam messages and the Provider may terminate the client's system activity that uses these tools inappropriately at any time and without previous notice.
- Using the system contains different elements for handling outgoing mail and removal requests of users from the mailing lists. The Provider does not guarantee that these tools meet the legal requirements in your country. The responsibility for checking whether these elements meet the appropriate requirements apply to you only and the Provider shall not have any responsibility in this matter.
- The Provider allows companies and users throughout the network to report spamming in order to detect factors that make it.
- No spam should be sent through other servers as well. Sites that do so may be blocked and must indemnify the Provider for any damage caused as result of this.
- There are tools that enable the system monitoring user’s activities on the site by joining the mailing list. The Provider does not guarantee that the data presented in those lists are current or full in any way, and will not be responsible for them or their contents in case the owner of the site needs to use them.
14.- Bottom Credit Link
- The Provider may add to the bottom of the client’s system a line or a logo that will be linked to a particular location on the network according to the sole discretion of the Provider.
- The Provider is not required to remove this link and he may change the design and the place to which it refers at any time.
- The Provider may allow the removal of the line or logo or text for an additional charge which will appear on system payment page.
15.- Design Templates
- The Provider allows the client to select a design template for his site from a wide selection of templates.
- The Provider may discontinue the use of certain design templates without notice, even if the client already uses it. The Provider will make an effort to find a suitable replacement for the client, but he is not obligated to do so.
- Acquisition of a template is for a single site only and the client is not entitled to sell and / or copy and / or reproduce, etc. the template to other users.
- The client may use the images and template files only as received at the opening of the design template and is not allowed to edit photos and / or those files, or any part of them.
- Acquisition of design templates does not give the client copyright on it or other objects or other content related to it, and additional clients will be able to use it as decided by the Provider.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the client knows that all copyrights related to the template and / or image and / or objects found in the system belong to the Provider only.
16.- External components
- The Provider may rely on external components supplied by third parties, including fonts, images, text and audio to provide a certain level of functioning. The Provider may bring an end to the use of these components at any time for any reason or no reason and the client will have no claim or demand against the Provider in connection therewith.
17.- Links to third party sites
- The system may include links to websites of third parties. These sites are not controlled and / or owned by the Provider and he is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. These sites are property of the third party and may be protected by copyright and / or intellectual property laws and / or any other protection. The Provider is providing these links only as a convenience and he does not approve and not assume any responsibility for the content, security, functionality or practices of such sites. Also, the inclusion of these links does not imply support of the Provider to the site or any contact with his handlers.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Provider may disable your use or remove any third party linked sites at any time.
18.- Technical Support
- The services on the site do not include any kind of support, unless otherwise noted.
- In any case, if offered support the provider may, at his sole discretion, change the nature of the support, and / or hours of support and / or the ways in which it provides support including even stop providing support at all, and the client will have no claim in this regard.
- It is further noted that the provider may also stop providing client support to a certain client and this is if a client acted in an inappropriate manner towards any employees of the company and the decision in this matter is subject to the sole discretion of the provider.
- The Provider may change these terms and conditions from time to time and without giving prior notice.
- The Provider will publish the new terms and they will be effective from their date of publication.
- In the event the Provider transferred the rights, or any part thereof to a third party, he will be entitled to forfeit his rights under these terms and conditions.
- These regulations are added to any other regulations found within the system and in the case of a discrepancy, they have precedence.
- Non-compliance with any section of this document will be considered cause to terminate the client's account immediately and without any prior warning.
- This agreement is subject to the laws of Dominican Republic only.
- Subject to and without limiting the foregoing, in each case and for any reason, any dispute shall be within the sole jurisdiction of the competent court of Santo Domingo in Dominican Republic.